Quality Social Work Education for Sustainable Development

Kadambari commitment to Global Goal no 4, leads us to continuously improving our education to quality education and ensure equal access for all women and men to our college, reducing inequalities. The education at Kadambari provides environment and equipment to promote culture of lifelong learning with reflective and explorative approach of developing enablers to achieve their full potential as human and members of society as professional Social Workers as agents of Sustainable Development. 


Social Work education in Kadambari Memorial College is delivered through a framework of quality education which comprises of classroom learning, action learning and reflective learning. The  framework guides the learning methods  as  classroom  learning ( class lectures and tutorials), outdoor  action learning ( social work practicum, social work study lab-camps, International social work placement ) and Co-curricular activities ( College with Community initiative,  Active Sundays engagements, trainings, workshops, conference organization and conference participation outside Nepal). Students conduct social work projects during their study as well.  Each learning experiences are reflected by students with their own experiences, literatures and behavior of others to understand the meaning of the activity and theory. This prepares students to look at them first and be change first to lead a social change. It also prepares students for academic, personal and career success and makes the young social worker ready to rise to the challenges of their livers and the world they live in.


Kadambari graduates are getting jobs from campus reference in their final semester before they finish their program. The employability of our graduates is more than 90% within the three months of their graduation many of whom have their own initiatives or agencies. The rest 10 % are going for higher study in different programs. 

Notice View all

upcoming event View all

Academic Partners